Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back again...


I took Zachary back tonight and got him tucked in after a intense hour of some games of UNO! Spirits are somewhat mixed as Deann and I try to figure out how to balance our week. We are realizing that our resources here are more limited than we thought as far as people able to help out. So it really makes us miss family and church friends back home who we would of asked to help us out through this. Anyway for those who have tried to help here we are grateful and pray these days ahead will be smooth. Zachary will have an MRI and a test that is painful tomorrow and more through the week until at least Thursday. Then we will know the state of a possible surgery or not. Prayers always appreciated. Also my step father Walter's guadruple bypass heart surgery went well and he is in recovery now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zachary,
Hey, would you believe it,I had an MRI too. They took pictures of my brain. I wasn't very happy about having the test but it was okay.I just shut my eyes, listened to the noisy machine and tried to think of nice thoughts while they took the pictures. The technician talked to me while they were taking my pictures. Sometimes they place music and before long the test was over. I noticed that your pyjamas matched the bed clothes and you look comfortable. I bet the nurses would like some of your art work for their desk. Take care and say Hi to Mom and Dad. Bev