Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back at 'em...

Great start to a new day and back to work. Had great chapel service with all the students (new and old) here on campus for the beginning of a new semester. Was like coming back home and so great to hear so many familiar voices. Funny an experience like that just affirms more and more that we are in the right place and that God has unfolded a purpose for us by being here. It is amazing and humbling to be here. I had one student express interest in the new Masters of Theology Youth Ministry module that I will be offering after Christmas. I will be carrying a full load teaching two courses and directing studies with any off campus students that register. Deann is getting the home back in order. Zachary is off to school and loving it. He was home in the afternoon with a sore stomach (he is still pretty tired). Matthew is tearing around after Sheba after being reunited last night! Poor Sheba!

No comments: