Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Final Plans

This year is wrapping up quickly and we are praying that we will be able to meet our support targets with our support team across Canada. It has been a FULL year personally and ministry wise and we are glad that we will be able to spend a quiet Christmas at home as a family by ourselves enjoying the tranquiltiy of a Prague Christmas. Student and staff almost all leave for Christmas break and Zachary has a month off school. So we will be around home and have a few people in that are "stranded" or have chosen to stay in Prague for Christmas. My last trip is next week when I attend the Eurasian Baptist Youth Leaders conference. It has been an honor to be invited and I likely will give a lecture at Kiev Theological Seminary one afternoon while I am there. Today was a day of preparations for Vasko's coming next month as he joins me to work in the EBF Youth Training department. Its exciting times ahead!

No comments: