Grampa will be doing the Service tomorrow and marching about 6 city blocks, his picture is on Facebook. All three of my uncles and I Aunt in the service and all came home. How we were blessed. Now just pray all our service people come home safe. Love to all, Mom
Our cenotaph is surrounded by wreaths and crosses. Many people came out in remembrance today. I laid a cross in memory of my dad. The church was packed for the service. This is one day people do remember those who have passed on and the few living veterans here in town. Great picture of remembrance. Bev
2 comments:
Grampa will be doing the Service tomorrow and marching about 6 city blocks, his picture is on Facebook.
All three of my uncles and I Aunt in the service and all came home. How we were blessed. Now just pray all our service people come home safe.
Love to all,
Mom
Our cenotaph is surrounded by wreaths and crosses. Many people came out in remembrance today. I laid a cross in memory of my dad. The church was packed for the service. This is one day people do remember those who have passed on and the few living veterans here in town. Great picture of remembrance. Bev
Post a Comment