Friday, February 22, 2008

O Canada!

.

Guess who got notice today from the Canadian Embassy that he is now a Canadian?
Right! Matthew Alexander Carter! I was walking to the bus stop to meet Zachary (who also had a big day today taking public transportation from school to home by himself today! The embassy called and told us that its finally official regarding Matthew's Canadian citizenship, of course that means more paperwork, new passports etc... but its been a long wait worth waiting for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Matthew on being a Canadian Citizen and for looking so much older and mature.
We will keep Deann in prayer that her pain will ease and her back healed.
God Bless Jane and John

Barb said...

Welcome to Canada, Matthew! And congratulations on becoming a Canadian citizen! I am currently in this fair land and enjoying the many blessings of it. I understand there are some Canadians coming your way this summer, as well as a team coming to Moldova before the BWA Youth Congress. All the best to all of you, and my prayers are especially with Deann. Love in Christ, Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew
It's Bev writing to say I really like your picture with your hat and all. I especially like your big smile. Tell Mommy we are praying that her back will get better soon. Tell Daddy he is doing a good job taking care of his family. Sending you a big hug. God Bless Bev and Donnie