Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Moved!
Just an update... I am on vacation and don't have internet at home (yet) so have snuck into the office to use the internet and catch up on the email mountain. Saturday went well with our move happening in 6 hours with a great local moving company and lots of help from friends at IBTS. The house is a mess but we are down to half the boxes unpacked. There is a lot to do I have been installing lights the past few days and getting stuff sorted. Unfortunately both boys have a violent strain of the flu and so we are now operating on next to no sleep. So I am glad in my wisdom of God's provision that I chose to take a vacation week this week. We are happy with the new place and soon it will feel like home in time. Many thanks for all the prayers and for the well wishes! I am back to the office Monday so should have an update then. Also we have the situation with Matthew before the move where he was displaying nervous tics and eye rolling and we were pretty freaked out. After visits to specialists there are no answers yet but we will have one more visit May 6th with a children's opthamologist to see if there is problems. More as soon as we can update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment