Sunday, April 20, 2008

Polish Express...

Well Vasko and I arrived yesterday first in Warsaw by plane and then hung out there until we made our way to Lodz after some confusing connections with buses and finally arrived moments before I had to do my first session that evening. Our host Leszek Wakula is always so accomidating and we have been treated very kindly. Today I had a morning sessiona and Vasko did one this afternoon. It was a full house with most of the students present. The discussions have been provocative and lively and "real" learning and challenging is taking place. Tomorrow we head back to Prague after church. On the way home from the airport in the late evening we will will pick up our friend Johnson (from India studying at IBTS) and he will come live with us for a month and will help us move from the old house to the new house over next weekend. Monday we start right into our meetings as a Executive Committee for the EBF Youth and Children work so Vasko and I play host to this international committee for three days. Zachary goes for his one year check up on Wednesday (mercifully there is a visiting lecturer who will have my regular lecture slot this week). And on it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are super organized..glad you had a nice safe trip.
Pray Zachy's check-up is A-OK. love Mom