This is a bitter sweet time as always as I say good bye to another class of "CAT"s (Certificate of Applied Theology Students. Each year I become more and more appreciative of these students and this year has not been an exception! Today was our last lecture and we finished with a photo and a prayer. My only regret is that I will miss graduation next week as I go to Canada tomorrow at 6am! (groan) for two and a half weeks. I am looking forward to teaching in Canada next week to some Canadian students and always love to challenge them to think globally. What an incredible privilege it is to teach young adults from across the globe. Tomorrow is a LONG travel day but will update when I get at least one travel day out of my system when I arrive in Winnipeg and my mothers house tomorrow night which will be 1 AM body time! Blessings! Also want to share a couple photos of Zachary as King in his performance last week!


1 comment:
I am always thrilled to hear about young Christian men and women willing to answer God's call to service. The need is so great.
Hope you have a productive time in Canada, and Deann and the kids are well while you are gone.
Linda
Post a Comment