Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back at it... Final Things


I am back to the office and in the midst of planning and prep for summer teams, Horizon Challenge curriculum Summer is in full swing in Prague with record temperatures... last night we had a cloud burst and it seemed like we were going to need an ark! Zachary finishes his final day of primary school today and report cards are in and he did very well we were very happy with his progress in school. Matthew tried a hour and half "test run" in his classroom with his teachers yesterday as well and loved it and never stopped talking about it all day! I know he will flourish at school next year. Deann might as well with the break! :) We are getting ready for a busy weekend as its Matthew's birthday on the 3oth (the big 4) and we are going to have a pastor/friend Elden Faulkner coming to visit us Sunday to Tuesday and we have our Indian friends Johnson and Mercy coming to cook us an authentic Indian meal Saturday night. I am putting the big push on at work before the teams arrive in mid-July and are here plus Leipzig World Youth conference at the end of July with our final teams leaving mid-August and then I am off to the very first Eurasian Baptist Youth Federation conference to speak. Fun times! God is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from DinoLand. A great one of all of you. Glad you did so well in school Zachary and Matthew it sounds like you are excited about school also. Sending Gods blessing for all of you as you continue to serve the Lord in Prague. Love from Nova Scotia and Donnie and Bev