Saturday, August 2, 2008
WOW LEIPZIG!
How can you describe a conference with 6000 youth from 93 countries around the world? AWESOME! Every twenty feet it seems I run into Europeans, or Canadians or just people I know from around the world! I was suprised how many people I would meet here, I had assumed that we would be pretty anonymous! Anyway there are almost 400 Canadians here which is an awesome representation! We are all staying at a hotel near the conference center. Deann and the kids are here... the Germans have done an amazing job on the organization and the kids each have their own programs as well to free Deann and I up a few times a day!... The speakers (young) and worship (loud) has been also inspiring. if you want to check out the speakers and the daily updates go to www.divedeeper.org and check it out! Cheers! The Carter Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment