Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lisbon

Tomorrow I leave for Lisbon for the executive committee meeting of the EBF Youth and Children. Right after that in the same venue is the annual general council conference for the EBF which gathers general secretaries from across Europe, Middle East and Eurasia. I look forward to these meetings as its a significant opportunity to connect with 50 plus countries in one venue and to assess youth work and needs. This year I am promoting our new HORIZONS training program so it is exciting time for me and the Youth and Children committee. I have had a lot more travel the past few months than normal but things will slow down soon. Deann and the boys are well. We are settling into a routine. Matthew has figured out that school is every week day and seems ok with that and enjoys his classes. Hoping that continues for the next 12 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of prayers..hope your trip is successful and safe. Happy Matthew has become a little scholar, seems like a daunting task for such a little guy. love to all Mom