Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Intensive Intensives!
Well I am back and after a couple days R and R into the thick of it again. Sunday night saw my Windows (just so do not like it) Vista decided it had had enough so had to reload Windows (for those who are not of this computerized world count yourself blessed). Took all day yesterday to get everything back in... mercifully I had back up everything before Romania so only lost some photos and two weeks of emails. We are in the beginning of an "intensive" period on campus at IBTS where the PhD. students are arriving and in sessions. Next week the Masters students arrive and I will start teaching (8 hour days) Monday the new Youth Leadership and Faith Development course for the Masters of Applied Theology course. They call this period intensive because students only come twice a year for course work here and the rest of the time are in their home countries. Its a great time to see people and encourage one another during this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment