
Well I am coming up for air! Its Friday... school break begins this weekend for a week. I am taking a week' holiday to rest up after what was an incredible two weeks of "intensives". The response has been good from the course and it looks like we are "launched" now with an offical Masters Module at IBTS in Applied Theology focussing on youth ministry. So it was worth it all. The students have been presenting proposals for papers and they are facinating topics. I look foward to reading their efforts in a few months. Taught the Certificate of Applied Theology course this week as well and that as always was great. Deann and the boys are looking forward to some time off. So there will not be any blog entries for all next week. Will keep you posted when I get back to work. I am declairing a halt to mobile phones, computers and anything electric this coming week!
No comments:
Post a Comment