Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Time Moving Along
Well the summer is slipping by and we are now officially half way through our summer stint in Canada. We had some wonderful services along the way and unfortunately I have not had internet to catch up. We were in Pleasant Lake for a combined service and Shelburne where I spoke at an outdoor service in a parking lot to people sitting in cars (that was interesting) and then we spoke in Deann's home church last night at Smiths Cove Baptist church. We head to the South Shore this weekend and then we will be parting ways as a family as I head back to Europe for the Amsterdam 400 Conference being run by the EBF and Deann and kids will spend time at her mothers. We all connect up again July 30th to finish out August in a flurry of speaking with dad slightly jet lagged no doubt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to your visit at Chelsea United Baptist this Saturday. See you then. God bless.
Post a Comment