Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Ich bin ein Berliner!"

Ok well not really but hey of John F Kennedy could say it why can't I? (see quote)

I feel a real solidarity in the work we have in the EBF with the German Baptists.  They are our hosts for our executive meetings of the EBF Youth and Children work.  So our committee, though small, really had a heart for what it does and we do a lot I think for a handful of people that has such far reaching effects.  We have been in Berlin (Estal) Germany for the past couple of days and Vasko and I grab a train back to Prague this afternoon with a load of things to do and our next youth leaders conference to be held in Germany in January partially yet firmly planned.  Good days.  Will be good to be home soon again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, One year of German in High School and I understood the headline. keep the news coming.
Bev