This past week raced by... it was the EBF staff's turn to lead chapel at IBTS this week... was nice to share in that. Work is all about preparation at this moment. I will be heading to the Middle East and Ukraine to start Leadership Training for Mentors in preparation for the launch of HORIZONS. We have a new student from the middle east that started this week at IBTS. Vasko and I are up to our eyes in preparations for the release of HORIZONS and working with our tech support/host Jeff VanderWall in Canada. Deann and I worked two days at just getting ready to send out our newsletter... updating a data base with new emails and addresses is time consuming!
One night I was online talking to a student in Ontario (working on HORIZONS as a guinea pig) and online at the same time with our tech support in Nova Scotia...! What a global world we live in.... it boggles the mind!

No comments:
Post a Comment