Saturday, November 14, 2009
Down for the count...
Well pushing all week and up all night in insane hours... I am almost at the 3/4 mark for Horizons... was soooo close and then my computer completely crashed (I had done a back up the night before mercifully).... ok mom I AM SWITCHING to a MAC as soon as I can scrape it together! Our other computer we discovered had a TON of trojan viruses thanks to a nameless 12 year old and his gaming... Deann is preaching tomorrow and has worked hard on her message all week.... he has made so many backups to avoid some catastrophe taking her sermon away from her! Can you blame her? After reloading Windows and all the programs and putting my files back... there goes a day... sigh... think I'll go outside and breath real air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment