Friday, December 4, 2009
Heal Thyself!
Man... the last time we had to face a ton of things broken and having to fix them was a couple years ago... but this one trumps that.... my hard drive completely baked in my computer on Tuesday. Dell has this wonderful reputation of making cruddy hard drives... anyway I had backed up everything two weeks ago and my emails last Thursday so its not so devastating. Just blinking inconvenient since I felt I was going to get HORZONS done this week. So will work all weekend and get it done! Things are going to be insane next week: my boss Terry Smith from CBM is coming Tuesday, Wednesday is the annual all day meeting of the EBF staff team, Thursday I have my management meeting (annual meeting with my supervisors from CBM/EBF etc) for the morning then I fly that night to Kiev Ukraine at 9pm (get in at 1am to airport in Kiev) and then attend and speak at a youth pastors conference for 200 leaders there for the weekend and back home late Sunday night.... WAIT it gets better! Yesterday the people that built our house need to come back to repair all the shoddy work from the contractor who was really slack. Now we are told we may have to leave the house for TWO WEEKS to allow all the repairs. Before Christmas??? Come on! Anyway we have a meeting Monday with the previous contractor (fun) and the new supervisor and the owner of the company... funny thing is we had not initated this... the owner got wind that the house was not done well... and he initiated this... what timing. Hey we got our washing machine repaired (thats a good thing!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment