Well it was QUICK! I had a great short trip to Canada and was pleased with what was able to be accomplished. Met with some great friends and also met new ones. The Canadian Youth Workers Conference was attended by about 900 youth leaders from across Canada. I met with the Baptist youth leaders in the Saturday and officially launched the Canadian version of HORIZONS at the CBM office with about 50 leaders in attendance from across the country. In the new year the Canadian Baptist Youth will be adopting and rolling out HORIZONS as a tool for training youth leaders across the country.
Tonight (here in Prague) was our annual Christmas dinner with the EBF staff team and spouses. We had a full day meeting (and I have now entered jet lag in reverse but made it through the day and night and NOW I am going to crash. My annual management meeting for my work (evaluation and review of my work by all those that own me!) So I am hopeful that I am alert... so I am outta here! Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment