Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great Start...

Today was the first day I met with my new CAT students at IBTS as we kicked off the youth course.  They were engaging and I think we will have a great course together.  Tonight I am packing for my trip to Ukraine where I will be there a week at our annual Youth and Children's conference being hosted by the Ukrainian Baptists in Irpin (near Kiev).  It will be a time to meet with some 40 leaders from across the EBF lands and to learn together over out topic of Discipleship...  Pray for safely in travel, for a good and well run conference.  Pray for Deann and the boys that they will have a good week as well without dad underfoot!

1 comment:

John and Jane Weiler said...

Hi Jeff
I will pray for safety in travel and God's presence and spirit. Also for Deann and the boys at home.
Jane