Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

We had a fun night with our friends from across the street and their children. We had a meal together (Chinese food - our family tradition) and then went out and lit some fireworks and then watched the neighbourhood go up in smoke and sparkle at midnight. It was a special and fun evening. Its been cold with so much snow that I am beginning to mourn that spring is another three months away! This January will be like hitting a brick wall of work for me. Teaching begins in a week for the CATs and then I start the Masters Course. We premier our online lectures next Monday... Horizons is exploding and I can barely keep up. Its always in development as we bring on new mentors to be trained. I leave for the Youth and Children's conference in Irpin Ukraine in two weeks and all this is only for January! Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Jeff God expects you to rest despite the load He has given you. Manage your time well. Hope Deann is well on the mind.
God Bless and I pray everyday for you folks.
Jane