Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday... sabbat

We are enjoying a nice quiet day after a HEAVY week with the classes I was teaching at IBTS and the boys and their schedules and Deann entertaining and keeping things flowing for our two house guests.
We had a nice service at IBTS with Jim Purvis from Scotland as our guest preacher... you never quiet know which way Jim is going with a message nor what he might do... he proceeded to take the cross off the wall of the chapel and walk around with it on his shoulder for most of the sermon... sure kept you attention. Zachary and I are both writing our Tidings articles which are way over due. I BBQ'ed burgers out on our back patio in the snow and felt truly Canadian in the action! Tomorrow lectures start again and I have been busy with mentoring and marking dozens of people in Horizons. Fun fun!

No comments: