Spring is firmly upon us here and I think I am safe to say we won't see snow anymore so we put the shovel away and the heavy coats! Crocuses are peeking and the warm air is so welcome. Soon we will be facing 30+ weather in the summer so enjoying the warmish weather now.
I just got back from my time with the Baptist World Alliance and the Youth Executive team I sit on and the International Planning Committee for the next Baptist World Youth Conference to be held in Singapore in 2013. I am heading the promotion team so will begin rolling out information on this soon! The time was good and was a pleasure to stand with my fellow EBF staff team members and give a combined report to the other nations around the globe gathered for the council meetings. God has brought us so far with HORIZONS and I am pleased that people are so supportive.
Got over the jet lag I think today... had a wonderful birthday celebration with my loving family last week after getting back.
Things are full steam ahead for various projects on the books... teams, conferences etc etc....
Prayers appreciated!
I just got back from my time with the Baptist World Alliance and the Youth Executive team I sit on and the International Planning Committee for the next Baptist World Youth Conference to be held in Singapore in 2013. I am heading the promotion team so will begin rolling out information on this soon! The time was good and was a pleasure to stand with my fellow EBF staff team members and give a combined report to the other nations around the globe gathered for the council meetings. God has brought us so far with HORIZONS and I am pleased that people are so supportive.
Got over the jet lag I think today... had a wonderful birthday celebration with my loving family last week after getting back.
Things are full steam ahead for various projects on the books... teams, conferences etc etc....
Prayers appreciated!
2 comments:
Take care Jeff, I pray for you and your family everyday. Trusting Deann has recovered from her surgeries and that you are taking note of your rest time.
God Bless
love Jane
Good to hear from you and know that all is going well. Glad to hear Deann's hand is doing nicely. Saw Zachery's article in Tiding's.
The information on religion dying out sounds like propaganda by those who say Christianity will be replaced by their beliefs. The Bible says that in the end times there will be a falling away but those who persevere...will be saved. Keep pressing on! Donald.i
Post a Comment