Saturday, April 23, 2011
A Gift...
Today was a gift. We got up on a sunny warm Saturday morning. I marvelled that the trees were suddenly green with fresh green leaves, lilacs, cherry and pear trees blooming everywhere almost overnight! We launched off the the new farmers markets which have suddenly become a new craze here in the Czech Republic. Fresh produce, eggs, honey, cheese, breads, spices, produce... and a pleasant, clean atmosphere. Then our friends took the boys for a day until tonight and gave us 8 whole hours alone so we could amble, shop and enjoy a quiet dinner out. I just realized that we have not had a "quiet" day to ourselves in a long time. It was nice not to think about work, email or phone calls etc. This is the only thing I am doing today... just to update those who are following us. Thanks for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment