Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Springing into summer...

Since May and June whizzed by with a whirlwind of activity I can barely catch my breath to realize that summer is upon us! The kids last day of school was today. Zachary was rather relieved that his marks are IN THE MAIL (who would have thought!). I think he did well on most of his subjects. He is moving to the new high school campus for Riverside this coming fall so after 9 years at the same campus he has said his good bye to the school where he started kindergarten! Oh my! Matthew was happy school was over today AND we had a class party where some of his his class chums came to celebrate his 7th birthday! Officially TOMORROW is his birthday but the class party was today. Wild hopped up kids on last day of class and icing sugar! WOW!

We are looking forward to some holiday time this month after I return from Singapore for a BWA meeting. The weather is hot, the pool is up... ahhh where is my lemonade?

Keeping you posted!

No comments: