IBTS is quite busy these days with research students and conference attendees and regular classes going on. As a non residential campus we can go with days with only 25 people being on campus and then when we have all the research students and M Level students along with CATs we end up with as many as 100 people or more. It kind of breaks the tranquility but its a refreshing and exciting change to have people from across the globe studying and presenting papers etc. This year I am not teaching an Intensive Masters course in Youth Ministry as there was a lower than usual number of Masters Students registered this year. However, I am still meeting with students to discuss papers and marking papers from previous years. I am impressed with the calibre of people preparing themselves for ministry and education endeavours. Such interesting topics that range from deep theologically based to practical ministry based theory. I am gearing up for the Doctor of Ministry program that we are offering here at IBTS in September in association with Acadia Divinity College. We are still in recruit mode and there is still plenty of time for people to consider registering for this year.... so pass the word along for anyone you know on either side of the pond interested in this new opportunity for professional ministry education.
Just write me at DMIN@IBTS.EU
No comments:
Post a Comment