Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools...

Nice Spring Sunday day here.  (that is the truth).   After church we met with friends for lunch and now puttering in the garden and enjoying the day.  The kids are off school for Spring break for two weeks starting tomorrow.  My health has been fine.  No pain and the doctors tests revealed only a small kidney stone left and the gall bladder will need to be removed in the near future.  So likely all the pain I had was merely a kidney stone or gall stone.  It was a rough two weeks feeling not that great.  But now all is normal again and even losing some weight.

Things are in full swing in the recruitment end of things for the Doctor of Ministry program at IBTS.  I am also marking several new Horizons participants and we have added two or three more countries this past few weeks.  We are even looking at producing it in the Chin (Burmese) language as well and I am mentoring two participants from the immigrant community in Norway that I met during the conference last month.

The family are well and we are gearing up for our trip to Canada.  There is no denying that its going to be incredibly busy as we have again packed in as many visits as we can to visit various churches that support our work.

Time moves so quickly!

No comments: