Thursday, November 29, 2012
Horizons in the UK
Today marked an important day as we move ahead in Horizons "history"... I set up Bob Morris, our newest mentor in the UK to begin training youth leaders in his association. I met Bob a few years back at a EBF Youth and Children's event. He has been doing youth work for several years now and is what we call in youth work a "seasoned veteran". We have five other people that have begun to look at using Horizons and are being trained as mentors for the UK, but Bob started the ball rolling over a year ago when he began the program. I am excited for the future of what Horizons may do for British youth leaders who chose to take the program. Next week we should have the final draft for the Children Workers Horizons version that will be available starting in January. Many thanks to Volkmar Hamp (Germany) for his labour of love to see a Children Workers version of Horizons to come to pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment