Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Remodelling... Retooling... Reforming
These past few weeks have been spent working on a revisiting of Horizons 2.0 so we can provide an even better platform for the program. The Children's Horizons has been ready for a while but we have been trying to get it wrapped into Horizons platform so there has had to be some renovations and restructuring of the program. Also preparations are underway for the final classes of the European Acadia Doctor of Ministry program being held here on campus as well as our last graduation ceremony being held on campus at IBTS before we move operations to Amsterdam this summer. I was walking around the campus last night showing some visiting Canadian Baptists who we had over for dinner, and I felt the memories flood over me as I looked at our first apartment, the location of my old office and countless spots on campus where I had wonderful and significant chats with students. The classroom B201 where I taught for nine years. The chapel, the library... its a time of sadness of what might have been, but a celebration of what DID happen. Now we turn our faces towards a new horizon in the Netherlands and pray for God's guidance as we transition as a seminary. My work with the EBF remains largely unchanged as I am still fully engaged with my teaching and travels across our sister unions across Europe and the Middle East. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment