
I am just back from three days in Liepzig as I sit on the International Planning Committee for the next Baptist World Youth Conference to be held July 30th to August 3rd in Leipzig Germany. We are anticipating and praying for up to 6000 to 8000 youth from around the world coming to this exciting event. I am the chairperson for the Mission Opporunities before and after the conference. It is good to be home and now we are facing next week with Zachary heading into the hospital for a week of neurological testing in advance of his possible orthopedic surgery. This is a long awaited process and we are hopeful for a good outcome. We will keep you posted online over those days. Deann likely will stay in the hospital with Zachary and Matthew and I will hold down the fort in the interim. Thanks for your prayers in advance.
1 comment:
I am happy to know that plans are progressing for the Youth Conference. I am trying to persuade our Youth Pastor to take a delegation. My son is 16 and very keen to go.
Linda
Post a Comment