Hi Carters,I just found your blog today. It is a great way to keep the folks at home informed, and able to pray for you with a view to current concerns.The Kennys, new CBM appointees to Kenya, also have a blog which I read regularly.I am from Marysville Baptist Church (near Fredericton, N.B.) Our youth pastor, Chris Price, spent some time with you last spring. I'll make an effort to draw attention to your blog when I next meet with our Missions Group.May God give you peace and strength as you deal with a heavy workload, and medical problems with your boys. Those little guys are such sweethearts!
I am just trying to get used to the blog format! Great idea. I will be praying for Zachery and all the decisions to be made. We, in Dartmouth, are looking forward to seeing you all in June!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Carters,
I just found your blog today. It is a great way to keep the folks at home informed, and able to pray for you with a view to current concerns.
The Kennys, new CBM appointees to Kenya, also have a blog which I read regularly.
I am from Marysville Baptist Church (near Fredericton, N.B.) Our youth pastor, Chris Price, spent some time with you last spring.
I'll make an effort to draw attention to your blog when I next meet with our Missions Group.
May God give you peace and strength as you deal with a heavy workload, and medical problems with your boys. Those little guys are such sweethearts!
I am just trying to get used to the blog format! Great idea. I will be praying for Zachery and all the decisions to be made. We, in Dartmouth, are looking forward to seeing you all in June!
Post a Comment