Monday, February 19, 2007

Mountains and Valleys

Well its been quite a day... the Canadian Embassy in Prague informed me today that they lost our file for Matthew's Canadian citizenship with all the documents that took us months and months to compile. We are not happy campers. Pray that they find it and save us the headache of gathering stuff again. Also still waiting to hear from doctors regarding Zachary's impending surgery here in Prague. He will have a series of neurological tests and other tests before the actual surgery. I am in the middle of marking papers and other work. I had a physical today as well. Looking forward to a couple days off this week as its Zachary's reading week and we may just get away from all the headaches for a couple days and regroup. God is good we cling to that fact. So much good and yet so much we have to rely on Him for even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Good to hear from you. More bumps in the road. Maybe they are speed bumps to slow you down a little. God knows where the papers are. I pray someone will listen to Him. I am not sure what Zachary's problem is, but would physio be of any help? I do like this blogspot.
Gop Bless, Bev