Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Further musings...
Yesterday we got the date for Zachary's neurological testing starting March 5th and for about 5 to 7 days. Deann or I will likely stay with him in the hospital and that will create some headaches as far as the normal flow of life. Then based on the findings they may move into surgery for his heels or determine there can be nothing done. Its a trying time. Matthew has had all his problems looked at and taken care of so now we turn our attention to the oldest son. Please pray during that time as we will certainly need it. Yesterday I also met with the academic dean at IBTS and have agreed to submit a proposal to develop a new module in youth leadership and development for the Master of Theology program. Its exciting and a challenge but I am very happy to consider this. We are on school break for Zachary so we are going to try and take a couple days and so some fun stuff with Zachary before next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment