Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring is in the air....

I love it when we take Mathew oursite and he declares "nice day!" (of course he says it even when its cloudy and rainy!). Indeed spring is well upon us with warm breezes and flowers and buds poking through and some trees in full blossom already. Alergy sufferers beware! Well things are back to normal at home as we carry out again normal routines as we face the April 5th surgery. The kids are excited that Nana is coming to visit (Deann's mom). I am furiously working on completing a draft module for a new course in youth ministry for IBTS due in three weeks. I am also getting ready to head off to Germany for a week Saturday for another course we offer in leadership training for students from across Europe, Middle East and Africa. I will also be "capturing" the lessons being taught this week from the various instructors for the course to integrate them into a course for the EBF Youth and Children's work. CBM Youth Mission will be here before I know it in May and then the Acadia/EBF Youth Ministry Institute in June.... busy times! We had a nice time at church yesterday at Sarka Valley Community Church where the Northumbria Community shared in the worship and speaking it was a great time. Afterwards we were invited to lunch by professor Ian Randall and his wife Janice. It was nice to get out for a change even if Matthew was his lively self!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff and Deann
Glad things are a little more normal. You've had a hectic month. Springs looks very busy too. We will keep Zackary in are prayers.
God Bless
Jane and John Weiler

Jeff Carter said...

Dear John and Jane we certainly appreciate the prayers and may your ministry and lives be blessed as well these day. Jeff and Deann