He is home!

This morning early we got a phone call from a very excited little boy... "I am free! I can go home!". Needless to say the ride home in the ambulance was a thrill for Zachary (and for Matthew waiting at home to see Zachary come out! There was celebrations all around with hugs and high fives!
Zachary now resides in our living room with his bedroom moved downstairs and is doing well settling in for the recovery period. I on the other hand not to be outdone decided that I could not go too much further after entering my fourth week with crippling back pain and went to see my doctor who gave me injections and a

raft of pain killers with strict orders to lay flat and get off work for at the minimum for a week or more. Sigh.... so
Zach and I are bu
ddies in the living room ward together with nurse Matthew,

Deann and Nana taking care of us! It was a bit of a sad good bye for Zachary to his buddy Joe (who must stay another 10 days) and his parents. We exchanged emails and phone numbers and promised to stay in touch. Who knows we may see him in rehab! Its good to be under the same room again no matter where we are all sleeping!
2 comments:
Hi Zachy those are some awsome casts!!I am so glad you are home with family. Matthew looks pretty happy to see you. We love you and are so proud of you. Nana and Papa
This is wonderful! I know you still have a long road ahead to recovery but having Zackary home where you can oversee his care is a real blessing.
Linda
Post a Comment