Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Another day...
Its been a large day... have been fighting with mosquitos at night and Matthew waking up at night. Sleep deprivation is kicking in and we are all walking zombies. Its not pretty but I think the human body can only take so much before it just wants to shut down. Anyway we have our mosquito nets up (you'd think we were in the tropics) and Matthew has quieted down to only one wake up maybe two per night... I am hoping that it gets better before I go away next week to Budapest for the EBF general council meetings. Zachary has moved to advanced French class and is happy about that. He has been enjoying school and is in guitar and soon to resume piano again. Matthew got so bit up two night ago from a few rogue mosquitos that we got a net for his bed... he swells so badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment