Saturday, September 15, 2007

Singing Grannies

We got the team to Litomerice today and were greeted by the "singing grannies" a seniors choir that comes from a local seniors home that Bethel ministers to. It was a real treat. Tomorrow they lead in the worship service at the Baptist Church. Oh and by the way! Woo Woo! I fixed my dryer! After tearing it apart (gives a whole new meaning to exploded view) and ordering the part from Canada that the team brought back I put it all back together with only two screws left over! Ha! At least it works. Mr. Maytag repairman eat your heart out... I know pride goeth before a fall! But it was a major accomplishment for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zachy....why did the whale cross the road.
Answer: to get to the other tide.

Congrats Jeff...didn't know you were such a handyman. love Mom

Anonymous said...

I shall be very interested to hear about the experiences of this short-term mission group.

I continue to pray for good health for your family, and focus and wisdom for Jeff in particular.

God Bless!

Linda