Today was a day just to relax and walk in the leaves... we are enjoying a week off together during Zachary's school break... not much to report... which is good!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jeff That looks like fun. We praise God that you have a fun family week. Enjoy. love and Prayers Jane Weiler
We have been gazing in wonder for nearly a month now at the amazing fall colours. We have not had a killing frost yet and the leaves have been the best I ever remember.I am so glad that you have a chance to relax. It was so good to meet you all at Edith Ave Baptist in the summer.Blessings, Shirley Gamble
Hi Jeff, Deann, Zachary, Matthew and Goober. Looks like a wonderful place to roam. God certainly has placed beauty everywhere. Happy Strolling. God Bless. Bev and Donnie
3 comments:
Hi Jeff
That looks like fun. We praise God that you have a fun family week. Enjoy.
love and Prayers Jane Weiler
We have been gazing in wonder for nearly a month now at the amazing fall colours. We have not had a killing frost yet and the leaves have been the best I ever remember.I am so glad that you have a chance to relax. It was so good to meet you all at Edith Ave Baptist in the summer.Blessings, Shirley Gamble
Hi Jeff, Deann, Zachary, Matthew and Goober.
Looks like a wonderful place to roam. God certainly has placed beauty everywhere. Happy Strolling. God Bless. Bev and Donnie
Post a Comment