
Today I leave again for Poland for the first of a series of training sessions for the School of Leaders in Poland where we are implementing the Horizon Challenge training program as a pilot project. I will be in the city of Lodz with the main director Lezsek Waklula and his assistant Karolina Prada. I am looking forward to this weekend and interacting once again with students and team members. Pray for me as I am away this weekend and Deann and the kids will once again be on their own. They handle things well without me but its more for safety and that nothing would happen when I am away that I am always concerned about.
3 comments:
I pray your trip will be fruitful and fun, and your family will be safe and well.
Blessings.
Jennifer
Thanks Jen I really appreciate it a lot! Wow it seems like ages since we last seen each other! How are things back in Moncton?
Things are good. Moncton keeps getting bigger with more call centres and stores popping up. The churches in Moncton are connecting more, which is nice to see. The temperature has been all over the map with 12 degrees one day and -4 degrees the next. We haven't had any accumulation of snow. I'm hoping we do have some snow for Christmas, though.
Bless you.
Jennifer
Post a Comment