The decision was made to stay home and make sure Deann was well and was able to rest. I will double up my teaching in Poland when I go in March, We took down the Christmas tree today. Was sad to see it go; I remember once as a kid when I was living with my dad we left the tree up till March! Tomorrow is a baptismal service at our church and two of our friends are getting baptized so that will be special.
3 comments:
Hi Jeff
I am sure Deann will be glad to have you home. My neice once left to tree up till July. So you are doing pretty good.
Well keep you all in our prayers.
Jane
Our tree is still up (it's artificial due to Chris' allergies). We also left it up until March one year. However, we have to re-arrange the living room to put it up so I think we will take it down soon. This being our first Christmas in our new home, I wasn't even sure if it would fit without removing furniture. Chris figured it out.
May God give you all grace as He heals Deann.
Bless you.
Jennifer
I am glad that there are others that don't mind a tree being up so long... the one my dad and my brother left up was real and so by March we were terrified to touch it lest the needles fall off... and they did! What a mess and a fire hazzard! Sigh the bachelors life was never meant for me! Of course I was only 14 at the time! GASP 30 years ago!
Post a Comment