Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again...

I know dad will grin when he reads this but I LOVE teaching. I find great fulfilment in teaching and my class today was confirmation of that. I had my first of this semester's class today at IBTS and even though I have done three lectures in the past week, this is the class I have been looking foward to for weeks! We had a wierd day today as it was snowing then sun, then snow, then sun and its been an off and on day all day and my sympathies go out to my winter weary friends and family in Canada ... wow what a year to miss living back home in Canada, people must be positively sick of the white/grey stuff! Just think maybe in 7 months it will be back again (this is me ducking!!!). Love you all. J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better duck!!!!!!!!
Today its freezing rain.
From Sick of Winter.