.jpg)
I just realized that I had not updated the blog in over a week.... so much has happened in this short time. I just came back Sunday from teaching at the Horizon Challenge School of Leaders in Poland. It was a great weekend and the calibre of the young leaders is amazing! The topic for the weekend was on Youth and Culture. I had a great time teaching and the class was very interactive and animated! While I was away Deann's back was fine and she has been battling some other health stuff but hanging in there. I start teaching my class for IBTS (International Baptist Theological Seminary) tomorrow morning! All ready! We said good by to Jeff VanderWal on the weekend (I left a day before he did so Vasko played host!). Jeff did an amazing job here and we are very encouraged and feel like we have so many new ideas and resources to complete the Horizon Challenge material! He also did a seminar at IBTS on Moodle (not a cow!) which the seminary is also using for distance education stuff. So his time here was well worth spent and we hope he can come again next year!
1 comment:
Enjoy teaching today. Glad to hear Deann's back is a lot better. Well keep you all in prayer.
Jane
Post a Comment