Today reading papers and getting ready for a Canadian volunteer Jeff VanderWal from Bridgwater coming to help us with our website. Deann is better today and able to get around again. She was yesterday pain free for first time in three weeks. Zachary is in a school musical and landed a singing and speaking role so he is happy. We are enjoying sunny days and signs of spring everywhere. I taught a lecture to our Certificate of Applied Theology student in spiritual formation of youth. They are a very keen bunch of students this year. I look forward to teaching them this coming year starting in two weeks. Not much else to report... day to day!
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that Deann seems to be improving. Chronic pain is so debilitating. When "Mom" is impaired, all the family is impacted.
Prayers for good health for all the Carter family!
Linda
Post a Comment