Monday, November 10, 2008

Lest We Forget

Thank you grandpa and aunt Lil and all who served to keep us free. We will never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jeff for sharing that video. Today I attended the Remembrance Day Service at the cenotaph where I laid a cross in memory of my Dad who died following the war, but he contracted TB while in the service and it caused his death more than 61 years ago. I had the privilege of reading Scripture at the church service, John 15, 8-17. It reminds me that even though my earthly family died and I cannot remember him, yet I miss him, but I still have a heavenly Father who has revealed himself to me through the words of scripture and his Son Jesus Christ.
Wishing you and the family love and joy in serving the Lord. Bev and Donnie also.