The phrase, steady as she goes comes to mind and I consider November (which is half over!). Its a scary prospect to consider that first term of school is done already! The term "time flies" has taken on a new meaning the older I get. Preparations are underway for Christmas on all levels for school and the malls, everywhere are signs that its coming. I continue to work away at the various programs that I am teaching this year which will be heavier at the seminary starting after Christmas when we add the Masters Module to my teaching roster in February. Deann and the kids are well and the boys are in full swing at school as usual.
1 comment:
Hi Jeff & Deann
Still praying for you
Its sunny in Moncton for now but we are suppose to get rain hope its rain because it is cold out.
God Bless
Jane
Post a Comment