We had a wonderful sharing evening tonight at Main Street Baptist Church in Saint John and will be there again tomorrow morning to preach at the service. Our collegue Vasil Vasilev has joined us for the rest of the summer to share. We are staying at a lovely cabin looking over the Saint John River while we are here. I am sort of coping with the jet lag and hope I'll be over it in the morning before I preach! :)
3 comments:
It was great to see you again Jeff.
Welcome back to Canada again. When did you say Vasil will be in Hali at Birchcove. I keep on forgetting things, must be getting old.
Enjoy the rest of your tour. I may see you in New Minas one more time before you leave.
Vlast
Sorry Vlast we did not have internet he has come and gone! Sorry!
Post a Comment