Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Debert....


It was a great class to wrap up with on Friday... I was so pleased that the responses from the students were so positive and it was a treat to teach alongside my buddy James Penner again.  We are always blessed when we teach this course together.  There is so much energy that comes from it and a genuine sense of true partnership in how we work together.  The students this year were very sharp and a great bunch that interacted with no hesitation.  It was a breath of fresh air to be able to teach without slowing down and translation and to use some English Canada idoms! eh!  So now I am spending the next day with my dad in Debert before flying home to my family in Prague on Tuesday afternoon. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun week! I am sad it's over :(

John and Jane Weiler said...

Have a safe trip. Praying for you and Deann in Prague.
Jane