Well after what seemed like a very long week last week... today starts of uneventfully as I again put the finishing touches on HORIZONS and continue to develop the material and start working with people who are seeking to be mentored and getting the material out to various countries for consideration. The boys are home on school break this week (can you say busy for Deann?) We are still up to our eyeballs in snow and the fatigue of seeing white and cold temps all the time is wearing on me... this is what my family and friends in Canada deal with every winter... but we have been spoiled! Looking forward to a productive and health filled week!
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better. I am home in Newfoundland to recoup from my surgery - they have a LOT more snow than NS does. I don't like it. I think I want to move to California when I graduate. If you know of any Youth Pastor positions over there let me know! :D
Dear Jeff and Deann, Zachary & Matthew,
I am new to you blog site.
My name is Caro-Claire Wiles
I am from Uxbridge Baptist church and we heard last week that you have been added to our list of Missionaries that we are supporting.
Barb Simmonds posted an introductory letter in our bulletins this week and I noted your blog site address.
We did meet you last summer when you visited and spoke for our Sunday morning service and were privileged to get to know you a little better at the luncheon afterward.
You may remember that I was taking pictures at that time ( church photographer so to speak) and if you have an email address I would like to share some of them with you.
I also send condolences on the recent passing of your grandfather.
I will look forward to trying to read your notes regularly so we can get to know you better and encourage your family as you minister there.
Blessings from Caro-Claire and Martin Wiles
caro_claire@hotmail.com
Sounds like you have recovered. We are expecting a snowfall tonight and tomorrow. Take care
love & prayers John & Jane
Post a Comment