Recent visit to a doctor found out that the side effect of my medication I was taking since December was coughing and loss of voice due to dry throat. So for all the three months of not sleeping and coughing all night and day and lecturing at Acadia and at IBTS and losing my voice in the middle of lectures I have found freedom! Two days after taking me off the meds.. I stopped coughing and am normal again! Immense relief and deep frustration with the doctors that put me on the meds in the first place without telling me about possible side effects!
3 comments:
Aw man, that stinks! At least it's taken care of now!
Good going, now you can sing again!!! love to all Mom
Hey Jeff!
I'm glad to hear you're doing better! My name's Colleen, and I'm heading over to see you with CBM in May! I'm really excited - and my friend Danielle gave me your blog as I approach coming over in just 62 days from now (yea, I'm a tad zealous for this mission trip!)
Look forward to meeting you soon!
Blessings to you and your family,
Coll
Post a Comment