Monday, November 1, 2010

Sabbatical Journey

Thanks to all for your patience this is the longest I have gone without posting on our blog.  I am officially half way through my sabbatical and have enjoyed the first month of some reading and having the chance to entertain my mother in law who came for three weeks.  We had school break last week so we drove to Italy to show her some of the sights.  I am now turning my attention to some much needed writing and will hopefully get somethings written between now and the end of the month.  I am leaving for Canada for a week first week of December for some speaking and meetings.  So the pressure is on!  Family is all doing well.  Today is the anniversary of Deann's fathers accident 7 years ago and his passing.  It still is a sad memory.  Bonnie got home and now has a little puppy named Sophie that she will be doting on!  The kids are back to school and doing well.  The weather is getting progressively colder and feels like snow any day!

No comments: